Reservations for Dining

Matthew Fralley

Earning My Ears
I've recently heard that there are a select few restaurants that you can reserve up to a year in advance, yet with the research I've done, I haven't found anything about it. Is this actually right?

Not correct. DISNEY OWNED restaurants. that have ONE booking method (Disney), are restricted to 180 days.

Which leaves a number of options....

MOST Disney Springs Restaurants are non-Disney owned. Hit "Open Table" MANY of these restaurants list there.
SWAN and DOLPHIN restaurants (including Shula's - best steak on site) are non Disney owned. Shula's (Dolphin) and Il Mulino (Swan, best Italian) have their OWN websites.

You will find that any restaurant that is NOT owned by Disney has a mechanism for booking that is totally divorced from the official "go.com" wreck. Try Disney first - but then? Hit the non-owned restaurant directly. We have done so MANY times.

As with all restaurants, their booking time frames differ. Google their sites, and reserve :).

Not correct. DISNEY OWNED restaurants. that have ONE booking method (Disney), are restricted to 180 days.

Which leaves a number of options....

MOST Disney Springs Restaurants are non-Disney owned. Hit "Open Table" MANY of these restaurants list there.
SWAN and DOLPHIN restaurants (including Shula's - best steak on site) are non Disney owned. Shula's (Dolphin) and Il Mulino (Swan, best Italian) have their OWN websites.

You will find that any restaurant that is NOT owned by Disney has a mechanism for booking that is totally divorced from the official "go.com" wreck. Try Disney first - but then? Hit the non-owned restaurant directly. We have done so MANY times.

As with all restaurants, their booking time frames differ. Google their sites, and reserve :).

Can you book the non-Disney reservations and still have them work for the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter