Reservations at Disney Springs restaurants

It really depends. Some are on the ddp and those ressies can be made 180 days out if staying on property. If you absolutely must eat at a particular restaurant then make a ressie. We had an adr at Wolfgang and it was very good but not at all crowded. Walk ups were getting seated immediately. I think it depends on the place and the crowds.

I would agree that if it is a reservation you absolutely want make it as soon as you possibly can. I would also suggest using Open Table when possible, which is less restrictive if the need to cancel arises last minute than making the reservation through Disney.

It is not so much about DDP for the 180 day reservations. It is more about how they take reservations. For those who book exclusively via Disney, the 180 window can be important. But most DS restaurants are owned by third-parties. Many take reservations via Open Table or (gasp) by phone, and have availability much later in the game. Locals even eat at some of them without planning 6 months in advance.

So I would say it depends on the eatery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter