• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations are down again

ekatiel

DIS Veteran
Still not working this morning. I can see availability but keep getting the PAWS message.

I kept getting paws so I grabbed my phone. The app worked for me for every ADR I needed

I was able to make a few reservations this morning on my laptop, didn't try the app. I would try closing out of the browser, clearing cache and logging back in. Hope it is ok!

I was able to make a few reservations this morning on my laptop, didn't try the app. I would try closing out of the browser, clearing cache and logging back in. Hope it is ok!
Just tried it. Still got the PAWS message. I also deleted and reinstalled the app-- still not working. I'm on hold right now-- I called right at 7am EST. Not feeling the Pixie Dust right now.

That stinks! Good luck, I really hope you get what you want by calling. pixiedust:

Just tried it. Still got the PAWS message. I also deleted and reinstalled the app-- still not working. I'm on hold right now-- I called right at 7am EST. Not feeling the Pixie Dust right now.

Me either. I've been trying since yesterday. Only certain restaurants even show any availability!! I can't imagine that all those places are booked up..100%!!! We're going down to spend some time with dd who will be doing the DCP then. We kind of wanted to try to eat together. Disney is making this harder than it should be.

Yesterday was my 180 day and never got through. I was able to this morning about an hour ago.

Everything worked for me on my laptop but I never try the app when starting out just for tweaking

Got it done over the phone. Got everything I wanted except Thanksgiving-- we wanted Garden Grill. I booked Coral Reef and Crystal Palace instead-- now I need to decide which one. Crystal Palace, will, of course, mess up all my park days b/c we'd be in a different park than planned. At least we'll be eating SOMEWHERE on Thanksgiving!

Got it done over the phone. Got everything I wanted except Thanksgiving-- we wanted Garden Grill. I booked Coral Reef and Crystal Palace instead-- now I need to decide which one. Crystal Palace, will, of course, mess up all my park days b/c we'd be in a different park than planned. At least we'll be eating SOMEWHERE on Thanksgiving!

How many in your party? I see GG for 4 at 5:40pm and 7pm

No doubt. I hope you get what you are looking for! :wizard:

It doesn't seem to be 100% yet. I was able to get in this morning, but now it's back to the way it was yesterday (website).

I haven't been able to get the app to work for 3 days. It still shows I can't do anything past the 21st as if it's not recognizing my +10. The computer has worked, but the app has consistently been wrong.

I've cleared cache, cookies, etc. still no go.

I haven't been able to get the app to work for 3 days. It still shows I can't do anything past the 21st as if it's not recognizing my +10. The computer has worked, but the app has consistently been wrong.

Want me to try and grab a few reservations for you? Are we allowed to do that? :)This just sucks.

For me IE was glitchy used Chrome and was ok. What are you looking for - how many in your party?

The app is doing the same for me too. Won't recognize my 180+10. Frustrating because it seems to run quicker than my pad or laptop WDW website.

I was able to get my reservation on Thanksgiving. Only thing is, we are a party of 9. Could only get for a party of 8. Called in to get the 1 person added and they said I had to call the restaurant directly (Tutto Italia). Do you think if we showed up, they would just add in the last person.

I'm assuming restaurant opens at 11??

This has been a nightmare.

I was able to get my reservation on Thanksgiving. Only thing is, we are a party of 9. Could only get for a party of 8. Called in to get the 1 person added and they said I had to call the restaurant directly (Tutto Italia). Do you think if we showed up, they would just add in the last person.

I've also been doing for 9. what i've done a few times is book one for 5 and then one for 4 and gotten a few that way.

I've been wondering about the same thing for 8 as you're saying.

On any normal day, and especially on Thanksgiving, I wouldn't assume that they will add the extra person when you arrive. Keep trying or call the restaurant. I know how hard it is to get your ADR's when you don't have 2 or 4 people; we have 7 this trip and I'm not getting everything I wanted which I figured would happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter