• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Wanted: HHR Hilton Head 8/25-8/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slivedjn

Earning My Ears
New to Renting, but veteran WDW'er. Been to WDW yearly since childhood and have brought my kids 7 times in the last 5 years. My family are DVC members, and I have stayed with them at OKW, WLV, and BWV. I have also stayed at Animal Kingdom, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Dolphin, and many off-site hotels such as Peabody, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Wyndham Intl Dr, Sheraton Safari, and Gaylord Palms (thanks, Priceline!).

We would like to drive to Hilton Head and stay August 25 through 29th, or at least any 3 consecutive nights within that range.

Points needed: 31 - 63, depending on length of stay and precise days.

2 adults, 2 children - ages 5 and 2

No Magical Express / No Dining Plan

Can provide DVC member references - my parents and sister's families are members at OKW and SSR.

-We'll be staying with them in a 2BR at SSR in November, but I can't wait that long!;)
slivedjn@yahoo.com

Studio

Thanks in advance for checking availability

I look forward to your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter