Reservation wanted Feb 2009 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbanretreat

Earning My Ears
We need four nights, we're open for anything right now. Only looking for a studio, and a savanna view at AK would be our dream!
TIA,
Stephanie

I have points available at $10.50 per point. If I understand, you are staying for three nights Feb, 23, 24, & 25th. So a studio with a Savanah view is 15 points per night. The cost would be $473. If you are interested, I could call to check availability. Email me at fpoese@embarqmail.com or call me at 330-637-7261

Fred

Actually it would be four nights, 23 24 25 26. I tried not to confuse, but I guess I did!!!
Sorry, I always think backwards, must bebecause i'm a lefty!

If you want to stay for 4 nights (one being Friday night) you would need 75 points, so that would cost $$788 at $10.50 per point.

If you would want me to get you a reservation, email me at 330-637-7261 or email me at fpoese@embarqmail.com

I will need the names of the people, date of birth of children, your phone number and address. When I get the reservation, I need half the money down, then the balance in mid December.

Fritz

Hi,
It would actually be a Mon thru Thurs reservation and we would be looking for BWV if it is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter