Reservation system issues? 4/23

SuperRob

DVC Members Since 2011
Looking at available restaurants for our September trip (we already have some booked, just looking to shuffle a couple around), and it seems like everything is pretty much completely booked. Some restaurants (namely Be Our Guest) are not showing up at all ...

Is the reservation system going through maintenance today? Just curious what's going on there.

I'm having the same issues. Very few restaurants available and when you go to book the server comes up busy. They must be doing something.

I've been trying to book ADR's online for 4 hours now with no luck. It definitely appears to be a problem on Disney's end.

Just came here to see what was going on. I wanted to book some restaurants and all I'm getting are special reservations, like the Fantasmic Dinner Package or Spirit of Aloha. I hope they fix it soon so I can continue planning like a maniac.

i'm getting the same thing. Trying to book Be Our Guest for October 19th for my little cousin's birthday. Had been checking and checking, hoping for a cancellation since we could not get it at exactly 180 days out. Now, it's not even showing up. It's now looking like you have to enter a date, time, and party number first, then it will show you which restaurants are available, but also some that are unavailable - but no Be Our Guest. Arg!

feel free to blame me ( as my 180 day window opened today and I have terrible luck) they do seem to be having some issues I was able to make one res on the MDE app but then that stopped working too!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. It was fine last night, but now that I have time to actually make ressies, all I see are Special Events.

I just came here to see if anyone else knew what was going on too. So frustrating!

My guess is that they may be adding in some of the F&W stuff behind the scenes, and it's messing with the regular reservation system...

Same issue here! I could book the Star Wars "Feel the Force" VIP package but couldn't tweak a regular ADR for Artist Point. Finally had to call DD and was on hold for nearly 15 minutes! So. Frustrating.

If you do a search on the restaurant name in the top right corner you can make reservations that way I was just able to score BOG reservations for my trip next month

Same here :( I got up at 5am this morning to make ADRs because my 180+10 opened up, but no luck online. I called reservations and was able to get most of what I wanted (except BOG) but still nothing on MDE.

Frustrating!

For those who it is ADR Day you should (now don't kick me ;) ) call the Dining Reservation phone#. At a minimum they may be able to give you a reason why the system is broken.

As for me - All my ADR's for our Sept trip have been done and they're still appearing on My Disney Experience. All I wanted to do was see if anything opened up for Be Our Guest.........since we're trying to make that reservation on a MNSSHP day.......I'm not hopeful. But we'll live.........right! :goodvibes

Doug
:goofy:

The reservations that I made this morning via phone are showing on MDE, but I can't get anything new. There were a few that I wanted to add that I forgot about this morning at 5am :)

I am having no problem making reservations online using the work around method I posted above

It's not working for me. :sad1:

are you typing in the restaurant name in the search box that says "search disneyworld.com"? then click the restaurant name when it comes up and on the right hand side you will see a blue box where you can check availability - if you get the server busy message just refresh the page

are you typing in the restaurant name in the search box that says "search disneyworld.com"? then click the restaurant name when it comes up and on the right hand side you will see a blue box where you can check availability - if you get the server busy message just refresh the page
You my friend are a genius! Thank you so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter