Reservation and FP question

Zacksmom

Earning My Ears
Hopefully someone can help answer this question. We have a reservation at Pop century for our upcoming april trip however we were just notified that a 1 br at SSR became available for our dates through and RCI exchange. Before I cancel my pop reservation and accept the SSR with RCI I need to know if all the fast passes we already booked can be transferred over to the new reservation or am i going to lose them all and have to start over. As all of you know all that planning and booking fast passes is no easy task and i don't want to find out that they're all lost.

You will not lose your FP+ if you change your reservation. They are not connected to a reservation, but rather to your MDE account.

No worries.

Steve

The only way you would loose your FP+ is if you cancel an onsite reservation prior to booking a new one more than 30 days in advance.
If you book the SSR reservation and link it to your MDE account before you cancel the current one there is no risk.

Did you purchase tickets separately and link them to MDE? Or do you have tickets as part of a package with your Pop room? You have to have valid tickets linked to your MDE account to have FP+ reservations, so if you are cancelling a package and simply booking SSR through RCI without any park tickets, yes, you risk losing your FP+. I'm not exactly sure what your scenario is, but I would just make sure you have valid ticket media linked to MDE. With SSR, I'm assuming you will need to purchase tickets separately. If that's the case, I would purchase the tickets, link them to MDE, book SSR and THEN cancel Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter