requests

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Whe do I let them know which area I would like my campsite. I know that it's not always possible but when do I let Disney know. Is it better to call or fax in my request. Thanks so much, Gina

Fax your request in a couple of days before arrival. My personal opinion is that a phone call would be disruptive to the room assigners as they will probably not be working on your reservation at the moment you call. With a fax they can hold it unitl they are working on yours.

Reception Outpost 407-824-2900
Reception Outpost Fax 407-824-3508

I faxed in my request this past November on Thursday, arrived on Sunday. Worked like a charm. Did not do it last year, ended up on a different loop and wasn't too happy. Timing is important. Don't do it too early or you'll get lost in the shuffle, too late and the loop assignments may have already been made. I think 3-5 days ahead of time is good.::MickeyMo

When you call or fax your request in, you will need to do it 4 days out. They do not assign the campsites until then.
We usually fax and also call and they have always been very nice. I have always gotten the loop I have requested. I may not get the particular site that I requested, but they do there best to honor it.
When you make your ressie to begin with, tell them your requests and they will put it on the ressie. Always put your most IMPORTANT request first. Because if you have a long list of them, they can't honor them all. But they will try to at least honor the first couple of them.

Thanks, Should I never made a request when i made my ressis. Don't know where to go. Should I call them now or wait till my four days out and just fax it in? Thanks for the replys. Gina

I make my request when I make my ressies so it's already in the system and now the ressies when FW gets it.

Then I fax AND call. I fax about 4 days out and call about 3 days out. They are ALWAYS very pleasant and nice about it.

Just got back from FW(1 hr. ago). Wife has never followed up with loop request in the past and we have always gotten loop she requested. We go once a month and as of now she has our 6 ressies. thru June next year. The loop we just stayed in was requested back in June of this year when she made our previous 6 month block of ressies. If it makes you feel better then do a check close to your arrival as others have posted.
Enjoy your visit.

I have only ever made a request on my ressie. No fax or phone call a few days out. Everytime, (twice FW and once AKL) I have gotten exactly what I requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter