Request for Invitations from Dee Hill, please and thank you :)

LuvMickeyMouse

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are heading to Disney World on December 9th, 2016. Dee, you had created invitations for my children when we went in May of 2015. I was hoping that you, or someone who has time, could please design invitations for some extra magic for this trip. Here are the invitation details:

The following letters are all to Aidan and Bella and can all be one letter with both kids names on them.

Welcome to Disney - December 9th
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner - December 10th at 4:55 pm
Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant - December 11th at 10:35 am
Sanaa Dinner - December 11th at 5:15 pm
Kona Cafe Breakfast - December 12th at 8:30 am
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine - December 12th at 4:00 pm
Fairytale Dining Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table - December 13th at 8:10 am
Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Dinner at Chef Mickey's - December 13th at 5:10 pm
Pirates and Pals Fireworks voyage - December 13th in the evening
Be Our Guest Lunch - December 14th at 12:05 pm
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare - December 14th at 6:30 pm
Le Cellier Steakhouse Lunch - December 15th at 12:30 pm
Via Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria Dinner - December 15th at 6:10 pm
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner - December 16th at 5:00 pm
Princess Storybook Dining Dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (here we are celebrating Bella's birthday) - December 17th at 5:00 pm
Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Dinner at The Garden Grill, December 18th at 5:35 pm

I know this is a lot to ask and myself, my husband and my kids truly do appreciate it more than you would ever know!!!

Thank you,

Rebecca

Hi Dee, thank you so much for doing them, but I don't know what I am doing wrong, I can not get any of them to load. All I see is an icon or nothing and it says IMG next to it. When I click on the link it says "This site can’t be reached s1287.photobucket.com took too long to respond." Any ideas?

YEAH!
Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Hi, Dee! I've been looking for an active thread for you! You are one of my favorite DISigners that I've used. Are you currently accepting requests? I'd love some of your invites for our Dec. trip!

I don't have an active thread right now. I just don't have enough time.
To make a request for me, please start your own thread with my name in the title.
If I don't "like" or respond to your request within a few days please send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter