Replacement DVC Member Card at DLR

lilpooh108

DIS Veteran
Where can I get a replacement DVC member card printed for me at DLR?

I read elsewhere that at SSR and AKV now they will "instantly" get you a replacement one.

Is there anywhere similar at DLR? I've seen a desk at GCH lobby....do you think they'd do it there?

Thanks!

I'd guess only at the sales center at DL but have never asked about any other location.

Sales office next to disleyland hotel. You can drive there and park right out front - you will pass a paid parking gate but you can ask for validation at the sales office. You will need your id.

Interested where at WDW you can get a DVC membership card printed out???
We might need one if my daughter can't find hers for the September trip.

I believe you go to AKL, you can stop by any of the DVC kiosks and they can call in for you before hand.

The preview center next to the DLR can print you cards while you wait.

Sales office next to disleyland hotel. You can drive there and park right out front - you will pass a paid parking gate but you can ask for validation at the sales office. You will need your id.

Thanks guys. Exactly what I needed to know. We're signed up for the Planes preview at DTD at DLR and need our member IDs.

I concur with Galun. While at Disneyland but not staying at any of the resorts I realized I had lost my DVC card and told a DVC Sales Person at one of those DVC Kiosk in the parks and they arranged for transportation from/to the Disneyland Hotel so I can get a replacement card.

Your kidding, right. I have been waiting forever to get a replacement card from MS and all I get is we will mail it to you and 6 to 8 weeks. I am still waiting.
I got a phone call after the 5th email complaint about this and the CM said her would get the cards in the mail and call me on 8/10 to make sure I got them.
Do you know how many trips to DLR and WDW I have been on without those darn cards. I could have gotten replacement card as easy at that.
Wait til he calls me on 8/10. I better have those cards. (I got one a month after we bought and DH has never had one.) Since 2005.
Rant over!:furious:

Your kidding, right. I have been waiting forever to get a replacement card from MS and all I get is we will mail it to you and 6 to 8 weeks. I am still waiting.
I got a phone call after the 5th email complaint about this and the CM said her would get the cards in the mail and call me on 8/10 to make sure I got them.
Do you know how many trips to DLR and WDW I have been on without those darn cards. I could have gotten replacement card as easy at that.
Wait til he calls me on 8/10. I better have those cards. (I got one a month after we bought and DH has never had one.) Since 2005.
Rant over!:furious:

Mailed cards are processed by a contracted vendor in batches with a minimum run requirement. If you just missed the cut off, you have to wait until the next run.

:earsboy: Bill

I can't find info on any Planes preview...... I will be at DL soon.

Where is this info, can't find on the DVC site?

It said only 1 member needs to show the DVC card correct? :) We will be there too! :dance3:

Yes, only 1 member ID needed. We have a family full of members all of whom have lost their IDs :rotfl2:

I can't find info on any Planes preview...... I will be at DL soon.

Where is this info, can't find on the DVC site?

It came in an email. My SIL had it sent to her spam folder. The preview is already full though .... :blush: I think they did this last year with Oz the Great & Powerful. I never got that email last year but I did get one this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter