Rental stroller question re: seatbelts

CindyE24

Earning My Ears
I cannot for the life of me remember if there are "seatbelts" in the rental strollers at WDW. I have a 5.5. yr old, an almost 4 yr old, and an almost 1 yr old. I'm concerned about the almost 1 yr old in the rental stroller.

I'm thinking about picking up a cheap umbrella stroller with a canopy but don't want to if the rental stroller would contain him.

Do the rental strollers have "seatbelts"? Are they appropriate for an infant/toddler?

Thanks!

They definately have seatbelts. My only concern with the little one is naps. The rentals are not made for napping. We bring our own stroller from home for our little one and rent the park ones for our older child.

Yes to the seatbelts....although my kids could undo them at 2 1/2...which was actually quite nice - one of the things I like about the rentals is that the kids get themselves in, buckle themselves up, and then unbuckle themselves and get themselves out again - no bending and lifting for Mom.

I would however, bring a decent reclining stroller (not a cheap umbrella) for a one year old so he can nap). The rentals are not nap condusive.

I agree with the above posts. Your 1 yr old will want to nap in the stroller and the rental stroller are not comfy for napping. My DS is was 2.5 on our last trip and he is a big boy. We rented a stroller for him and he did fall asleep a few times in them but his head did flop all over the place. Then ones at MGM were comfy for him nap in. You might want to consider gettting a cheap stroller that reclines for the 1 yr old and renting a double for the older two. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter