Rental Home in Rolling Hills Estates

2wins

Afraid of the pens in hotel rooms
Has anyone ever rented a home in Rolling Hills Estates? All of the listings say "Close to Disney". How can I find out how close it actually is.

Thanks!

Actually the entrance to Rolling Hills is next to the new entrance to Windsor Hills on Livingstone Road. We drove by there many times in Nov. So it would only take you about 5 - 7 min to get to Animal Kingdom using Sherberth Rd. depending on whether you hit a red light. The rest of Disney is further in. :)

I was just looking for reviews of Rolling Hills. We are staying the for two weeks in July. I'd chosen a house in Windsor Hills, but part of the stay wasn't available. The one in Rolling Hills looks nice. (called Grumpy's Grotto) I'm hoping for a great stay!

:cheer2:
I was just looking for reviews of Rolling Hills. We are staying the for two weeks in July. I'd chosen a house in Windsor Hills, but part of the stay wasn't available. The one in Rolling Hills looks nice. (called Grumpy's Grotto) I'm hoping for a great stay!

What a Small World (pardon the pun)! We are staying at Grumpy's Grotto in November! How did you hear about Grumpy's Grotto? I can't wait to hear your review and any advise. I am getting a little freaked out about all of this bed bug talk...but I'm thinking that the off-site house might not be as used as the onsite hotels. I look forward to chatting with you!
Anyone else stayed or plan on staying at Grumpys Grotto?

:cheer2:

What a Small World (pardon the pun)! We are staying at Grumpy's Grotto in November! How did you hear about Grumpy's Grotto? I can't wait to hear your review and any advise. I am getting a little freaked out about all of this bed bug talk...but I'm thinking that the off-site house might not be as used as the onsite hotels. I look forward to chatting with you!
Anyone else stayed or plan on staying at Grumpys Grotto?

How funny. We originally were going to stay onsite until we priced it out. :eek: :eek: For the other families going it wasn't too bad, but, for us, (we have 4 kids), it was insane. I spoke to my cousin about staying at a villa.

you could definitely say we are complete novices as we were shocked so many were already filled. We went on a bunch of websites and she created a spreadsheet as they came back with availability. For the price, Grumpy's seemed to be perfect. Honestly, I was sold by the name alone:rolleyes:

Haven't researched enough to find out about bed bugs, but I'm not sure I want to know!! I figured there had to be a ton of bugs since all the pools seemed to have the lanais.

Hoping to hear a review of Grumpys:cool2: At this point, I am so overwhelmed by all the Disney info, I don't think we'll ever be ready to go

How was your trip to Grumpy's Grotto?

We have stayed there multiple times and are going back in November.

How was your trip to Grumpy's Grotto?

We have stayed there multiple times and are going back in November.

Hi Halloweenqueen,

What did you think of Grumpy's Grotto in the past? We'll be there in Nov as well!:yay:

Hi, we are going next may and looking for a house to rent. Can you tell me the website for "grumpy's grotto" so I can review.
Thanks

Sorry for the delay, didn't see the initial response.

Information about Grumpy's Grotto can be found at www.grumpysgrotto.com or http://www.vrbo.com/99414.

We love it there. Super clean, comfortable, and VERY close to Disney. It is so nice to have a relaxing place away from the park. Having our own pool is lovely. The adults love the opportunity to stay up late and talk, play games, watch tv without waking the kiddos.

The owners are wonderful and the management team top notch. I can't wait to return in November! :goodvibes

Hi HalloweenQueen,

Thanks for the info. When in Nov. will you be there? An earlier poster, said that they liked the place as well. The only problem was that the ac and the dryer were not running very well. I was thinking of e-mailing the owner or Mgmt team to ask if this can be looked into.

Thanks

Hello,

The mgmt team is based in Claremont Florida. Their last name is Albinson. You can e mail the owner from his website. Hope this helps.

Has anyone ever rented a home in Rolling Hills Estates? All of the listings say "Close to Disney". How can I find out how close it actually is.

Thanks!

Finding a good place to stay is the most important thing for us too. we are going disney later this year.

We stay at Rolling Hills. It's VERY close. It usually takes us 5 minutes to pass the Welcome Sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter