• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental Fins at Castaway

trying2photo

Mouseketeer
If we bring our own snorkel gear to use at Castaway, can we just rent fins there or do we still need to pay for the snorkel package?

Snorkel gear is rented as a package. The only piece you can get by itself is a life vest, which is mandatory (and free).

If we bring our own snorkel gear to use at Castaway, can we just rent fins there or do we still need to pay for the snorkel package?
It's been reported you can rent just the fins. But, while it's been reported that the cost is less than a full package, I did see at least 2 reports that they were told they had to pay the full package price, even if they don't use all the items.

We bring our own snorkel gear and just get the life vest which is free as it is required. We don’t use Fins and it’s been fine to do without them.

We bring our own snorkels and just rent fins. It's cheaper than the full package. I've done it pre and post Covid and it's never been an issue.

I think it was $12. I'm going in a couple weeks and will rent just fins again and will pay more attention.
We’ve gone twice this year and just brought our own snorkel stuff and just don’t use fins. So good to know it’s an option to just rent the fins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter