• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental Cars

disrailfan

DIS Veteran
I am curious if anyone knows of a rental car company that will deliver the car to the resort to us and then pick it up the next day?

We are flying to Orlando with the kids in December, The kids are only staying 4 days with us and going back on a Monday. We are using Tiffany Towncar to get us all to the resort and back to the Airport. I guess I could have them run us to the airport and then us back to the resort but we thought that we would rent a car and go see some other things that day. BTW we are also taking our neighbors and their 5 year old son.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, :cool:

You can rent a car from Alamo or National from the Car Care center by the MK parking lot. This is from the Walt Disney World website:

"Alamo® Rent A Car, the Official Rental Car of the Walt Disney World Resort, is conveniently located at the Orlando International Airport and at the Car Care Center near the parking exit of the Magic Kingdom® Park. For Emerald Club customers, National Car Rental® is also located at the Car Care Center. Shuttle service to and from your location is provided seven days a week, Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Holiday hours may vary.) Shuttle service should be scheduled at least one hour in advance. Call (407) 824-3470 for shuttle service and reservations."

GF concierge told me that they would reserve a car for me, then the bus would pick me up at the resort and take us to the car. I would imagine you could do the same directly yourself. I do know there are car-rental desks in some of the DTD hotels (Dollar is at the Hilton or the Marriott, I think).

Not a bad service and it beats standing in line after a long flight with small children. You might want to post this on the transport board- you'll probably get some more suggestions there.

Thanks all. I knew I would get the information I needed by posting it at the DIS.

Thanks Again!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter