Rental Car Codes??? Anyone

CrazyDisneyMommy1

I love the mouse!!!!!!!!
We are looking for a good rate for a minivan Dec. 27 to Jan 5. Does anyone have a good price or codes for LAX??? National if possible, but if someone has a great offer for another company, we would be interested. Thanks in advance :santa:

I shopped pretty hard and ended up getting a Ford Expedition XL - seats 7 - from Budget using offer code/number
BCD X443040

This was renting at Burbank - it will work at LAX and anywhere budget rents - it was either 1 day free or 30% off I dont remember -- Is for 1 week

car 368.45
airport concession fee 36.44
fees 12.90
taxes 39.48
options

total USD 457.27

was a better car and cheaper by about $25 than anywhere else

Call Budget if your not getting the right information online...they have both mini-vans and bigger SUV's (like the expedition) which seat more than 6, 8-9 I believe...good luck with your search, I am also looking for the same...but in march!

The Entertainment book has some Free upgade cupons.. I don't know if that is helpful! There are all kinds of cupons in it! ; ) :idea:

Check on rentalcodes.com. They usually have lots of them listed, and you can even check by company.

When we went in October, we rented from Hertz and they were about two thirds of the price of any of the others ($327 for a week as opposed to $600 pretty much everywhere else)and we did not use a coupon or code. In fact, it was more expensive when we tried the Entertainment book code so try it with and without the codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter