Remy - which night?

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

We are on the 7-night Southern and I’m trying to determine the best night for Remy. Essentially, I don’t want to miss any of the Broadway style shows, lobster night, or pirate night. Based on the BBB offerings, I think our pirate night would be night 5.

Somewhat related, I would also not want to miss Sorcerer Mickey at AP but I think that’s only on the Magic/Wonder?

Thank you so much 😊

Hi there!

We are on the 7-night Southern and I’m trying to determine the best night for Remy. Essentially, I don’t want to miss any of the Broadway style shows, lobster night, or pirate night. Based on the BBB offerings, I think our pirate night would be night 5.

Somewhat related, I would also not want to miss Sorcerer Mickey at AP but I think that’s only on the Magic/Wonder?

Thank you so much 😊

I think either the first or last night would be your best bet. Animator's Palate is on the firsr 4 ships and so the "animation magic" show with guest's drawings is there as well. I'm not sure if this is true across all 7 night sailings, but Beauty & the Beast was performed on the 6th night. I think the AP show you're looking for is generally the second time you eat at AP since the first on the bigger ships is usually Turtle Talk..

I can’t answer your first question, but this one, on the dream/fantasy you have crush from Finding Nemo and then you have animation magic where you do the drawings. It’s not like the show on the Magic/Wonder.

I think either the first or last night would be your best bet. Animator's Palate is on the firsr 4 ships and so the "animation magic" show with guest's drawings is there as well. I'm not sure if this is true across all 7 night sailings, but Beauty & the Beast was performed on the 6th night. I think the AP show you're looking for is generally the second time you eat at AP since the first on the bigger ships is usually Turtle Talk..
Doesn’t the last night usually have a big show?

I think your very best bet is first night. Third night could be a good guess, too. But I think Remy dinner usually doesn’t sell out. So, it might make sense to grab any night and then try to rebook when you get on board and know the schedule for sure.

Doesn’t the last night usually have a big show?

I think your very best bet is first night. Third night could be a good guess, too. But I think Remy dinner usually doesn’t sell out. So, it might make sense to grab any night and then try to rebook when you get on board and know the schedule for sure.

The only thing I can think of is the farewell show. I didn't take that into consideration since I was focusing mostly on the items OP mentioned. Good idea about booking one night & trying to rebook once onboard.

Hi there!

Thank you so much 😊
I am on the same cruise as you and have tried to deduce this as well. We booked Remy for first night and pirate night since we don’t really enjoy fireworks and don’t mind missing pirate night. But I agree with PP that Remy doesn’t generally sell out, so it could be easy to change days once on board and we see the schedule. The other option I have considered is getting a reservation time for when second seating is. This way you know you can go to the main seating show if it happens that a show is on the night you booked.

Hi there!

Thank you so much 😊

I am in the same boat. Currently have Remy for day 6, but if that is when Beauty and the Beast I might want to move it...but its tricky finding a day that doesn't hit something else (pirate night, Animation show) .... does anyone know if there is only one Beauty & Beast show or multiple???

I am in the same boat. Currently have Remy for day 6, but if that is when Beauty and the Beast I might want to move it...but its tricky finding a day that doesn't hit something else (pirate night, Animation show) .... does anyone know if there is only one Beauty & Beast show or multiple???

I don't know if they do this for every sailing but there were three shows for Beauty & the Beast on my April cruise. One was at 1:00PM in addition to the two evening shows

Lobster should be the Captain’s Gala menu, which is served 3 nights to cover the rotations. If you schedule Remy and it is the day you are in Royal Table/ Court, you could request the lobster on a different night when in a different venue.

I would also say book Night 1, also. Easier to get. You should not have a production show (Golden Mickeys looks like a Night 2 activity). Make a later booking to see a first seating for a show.

We had trivia at 7:45 pm - which allowed all guests to participate: diners and first seating show attendees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter