Remy’s question

Jrits

DIS Veteran
I see it has a virtual queue and lightning lane, so if I buy LL do I need to still sign up for queue?

Ive been seeng that VQ times keep get pushed later and later. If youll be there all day, go for it, but Id buy ILL and have a guaranteed time and shorter line wait.
This is exactly what happened to us VQ was at 7 pm and was pushed all the way till 9:15

When you get a VQ it gives you an estimated time your group will be called. I got group 88 today and was estimated to ride at 1ish but it kept getting pushed back and our group didn't end up getting called until 630pm

When you get a VQ it gives you an estimated time your group will be called. I got group 88 today and was estimated to ride at 1ish but it kept getting pushed back and our group didn't end up getting called until 630pm
That's weird. I got group 26 yesterday, also estimated to ride at 1ish. It was apparently called at 12:02, because when I went looked at MDE a little before it was time to check in for my 1:10 San Angel Inn ADR, I noticed it said my window closed at 1:02. Fortunately, they let you in line anytime after your number is called no questions asked; they just need to do the override on their device after you tap in.

What do you mean that the VQ time was pushed back?
You get an estimated time your BG will be called. However, if the ride goes down (the most common cause of BGs being delayed), they stop calling BGs (obviously), so if it is down an hour, your new estimated time will now be at least an hour later. If they have many people loading slowly, that also can push back your BG time.

What do you mean that the VQ time was pushed back?
Our boarding kept getting moved later and later till we were able to ride at 9:15. I don’t know why it was like that but that’s what for us. This was Thanksgiving day

The day after Thanksgiving I got BG 65, estimated return 1:05, was pushed to 3 ish. Got in line at 330 waited about 35 mins basically moving continuously through the queue. I agree with the poster above, its possible alot of people purchasing ILL could push it back too, really who knows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter