Relieved re: Impressions de France

Please take the time to research the history of Impressions de France
Wikipedia lists the locations , the music, the orchestras…and all the awards this received…
If they want us to We would gladly wear t-shirts and buy the music and the DVD… I also want to call DVC Guest Services just to be placed on Hold to hear the music and then they return to ask if I’m still there and the music for a impressions will start from the very beginning …It is so relaxing to listen to…
I think they cleaned up the film when they also introduced that BnB.

I also became a fan of the Tour de France every year just hoping to recognize the countryside Thanks to Impressions and the original Norte Dame Cathedral .. before the fire …
For shame Disney Have you forgotten you donated Disney funds after the fire?

And just one more thing!
EPCOT is not a drunk around the world trip
It is an educational introduction visit to inspire our children to be interested in foreign countries and travel the WORLD …
Once upon a time there was a man named Walt that hoped to educate and have fun for all to be inspired to create and imagine !

I just sent an email, the Beauty and the Beast show is so terrible Impressions is such a gem. My email may not matter in the long run but at least I said my piece. If you are a fan of the show please write in!
Oh I emailed as well. And I'm actually flying down this weekend for the Tron preview. I have to visit guest relations so I will give them a peace of my mind as well. Hopefully if enough people complain, upper management might get the message. But I hold very little faith that will happen. Disney management is bug nuts crazy these days. They act like little tyrants. Oh how far the Mouse has fallen. Poor Walt must be rolling in his grave by now.

Hopefully if enough people complain, upper management might get the message. But I hold very little faith that will happen.
Not likely. I think they were hoping putting this movie in France would get more kids in the park. We've seen the BatB movie twice and don't plan to go back, but both times were not crowded at all. At this point, Remy is a bigger draw for kids, but I don't see them going back to Impressions except at specific times.

Not likely. I think they were hoping putting this movie in France would get more kids in the park. We've seen the BatB movie twice and don't plan to go back, but both times were not crowded at all. At this point, Remy is a bigger draw for kids, but I don't see them going back to Impressions except at specific times.

Previous evening hours have been re-instated for this show

Previous evening hours have been re-instated for this show
I would like to think that our emails had an impact, although there could be an internal debate going on at Disney. Either way, I’m pleased with the outcome. I’m feeling better about my next trip.

Oh I emailed as well. And I'm actually flying down this weekend for the Tron preview. I have to visit guest relations so I will give them a peace of my mind as well. Hopefully if enough people complain, upper management might get the message. But I hold very little faith that will happen. Disney management is bug nuts crazy these days. They act like little tyrants. Oh how far the Mouse has fallen. Poor Walt must be rolling in his grave by now.
Hey guys unless this hasn't been posted in the thread, I'm here in Disney now and I can report the initial reporting on impressions de France is FALSE.

THEY ARE NOT DOING AWAY WITH THE SHOW!

Actually they were expanding the hours. Now it will be aired early in the morning from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. for the early birds. And again from 6:30 to closing for the late night people. They're testing out different times to see what is the best time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter