regarding FP+ bands

Globalfootprint

Mouseketeer
On my Disney experience it says you have until the 13th August to modify your fast pass.

But then I got an email saying thankyou for modifying your fp+ bands please confirm your address for posting.

So I confirmed my address, which is a PO Box in Florida.
Since I have confirmed early will they send before the date on my disney experience?

When they do post them how long does it usually take? Because I know disney store website sometimes has slow postage.

Im only asking because I live in sydney so need time to forward my fast passes onto my from the po box.

TIA

There is no such thing as a FP+ band.

The FastPass and the MagicBand, although "connected" are two seperate things. You select FastPass experiences on My Disney Experience. The MagicBand is just their way of looking you up on the system to find your FP+ (and a RF plastic ticket works just as well).

Also if you had given a foreign address then your bands would be sent to your resort hotel instead...

Thanks.

Magic bands then.

I havent given them a foreign address they have my po box address in Florida.

Does anyone know how long postage of their bands took? Especially if you're in florida

Thanks. Magic bands then. I havent given them a foreign address they have my po box address in Florida. Does anyone know how long postage of their bands took? Especially if you're in florida

Your bands will ship a day or two after the 13th and they ship USPS Parcel Post so even though you are in FL it can take a few days to a week to get them.

My magic bands ship to my PO box in Florida and it always takes 2 or 3 days to be delivered from being shipped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter