Refillable mugs for 2022

It's always said 14 days but as we often go for 28, all we've ever done is take it to a counter and they extend it.

I ain’t paying no 5 bucks for no coke.
we get our monies worth in morning coffee alone. Yes we can make it in our room but by the time you buy real milk.…. We also spend time at the resort. In the parks we drink water. They easily pay for themselves multiple times over for us.

Here ya go
Thank you for the pictures! I love that they are 50th themed. We were at Walt Disney World last summer and while a lot of the 50th decorations were already up the resort refillable mugs were still the generic style. We always buy two or three for our stay and we all use them for sodas or coffee during the day and at night my wife and I mix adult drinks in them before we head to the pool to relax . :-). We will definitely be buying them for our stay this month.

Dan

Thanks
So these will be the same at the AKL and Contemporary? I was not sure if they were any that were resort specific.
I am from NC as well (Asheville) What are you located? Thanks again for the reply.
As far as I know, the mugs are the same all over. I wish they’d go back to resort specific.
I'm in Concord. We love visiting Asheville!

Hmm.... well if someone can confirm that would be great! Recent visitor who can chime in?
I can only say that every time we stayed for 17-18 days in the past, it was valid for 'length of stay'. It would be automatically 14 days to start but your resort can extend it to your whole stay, in my experience anyway. However if you are checking out for a cruise, i am not sure that would count as one continuous stay.

We were there over 14 days and when our mugs expired a cast member just reset them for another 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter