Refillable Mugs @ Beaches and Cream

autumnpalm

DIS Veteran
I've read online that you can get your refillable mugs filled at Beaches and Cream. Would it be acceptable/appropriate to bring your refillable mugs to a meal and use them instead of ordering drinks?

Don't want to commit any mug faux pas!

Thanks!:goodvibes

I've read online that you can get your refillable mugs filled at Beaches and Cream. Would it be acceptable/appropriate to bring your refillable mugs to a meal and use them instead of ordering drinks?

Don't want to commit any mug faux pas!

Thanks!:goodvibes

This was suggested to us at Port Orleans. We were going to eat at the food court and then changed our mind when we saw the table service menu. We had our mugs in our hands and the hostess suggested we have someone go next door to fill them instead of ordering and paying for drinks.

They refill them at the carry out area. And they don't actually fill the mugs because they won't take them back into the service area but they'll give you a cup of beverage.

If they're really sticklers you will have to walk over to the carryout area whenever you want a refill.

They refill them at the carry out area. And they don't actually fill the mugs because they won't take them back into the service area but they'll give you a cup of beverage.

If they're really sticklers you will have to walk over to the carryout area whenever you want a refill.

Thanks! So it would be acceptable to fill them at the carryout area and then bring them back to our table?

I know it seems like a small thing, but we are not on the DDP and every dollar helps!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter