>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Do you receive the mugs right after check in? Where do you have to go for this?

Sorry for the silly question >.<

I just want to put in my 2 cents.. how much we HATE that they took away the handles on the mugs!!!!!!! it's way too difficult for the designated mug refiller to transport them (along with multiple other things) please bring back the handles! (plus it's the only well to tell which lid goes with which mug, if you're picky about that)

A handle-less cup will fit in a car cup holder better than the one with a handle. I never use my mugs post-Disney for this very reason--wouldn't fit in the cup holder! But, at Disney, the handle is an option that I will definitely miss. I suppose on the next trip, we can bring out old RFID ones with a handle to use at Disney and pick up the handle-less ones for use at home. Like someone else, said, I have NEVER had a handle break off and we have mugs that are probably 10 years old.

my mugs with handles fit in my car cup holders just fine.. but the purpose of the mugs is to use at disney.. if you want a mug to fit your cup holder in your specific car, feell free to buy one for that purpose. I totally miss the handles!!!!!!! at least give us a choice!

I just want to put in my 2 cents.. how much we HATE that they took away the handles on the mugs!!!!!!! it's way too difficult for the designated mug refiller to transport them (along with multiple other things) please bring back the handles! (plus it's the only well to tell which lid goes with which mug, if you're picky about that)
totally agree!!!

YES!!!

Both ways are usefull, buth as you mention when you carry to many stuffs if so dificult to handled!!! :(

Anyone heard anything about the rumor of the handles coming back? I thought I read something about hearing they were coming back, or option, but maybe when stock was lower?

Have they rolled out the handle-less mugs yet? Have the changed the picture from the last few years?

We're staying in ASMu and will only be eating breakfast in the food court for 4 days at most. Is it worth it to even get these while we're there? Will it even pay for itself?

(We're not frequent WDW visitors btw. So who knows when we'll ever be back at WDW again.)

We're staying in ASMu and will only be eating breakfast in the food court for 4 days at most. Is it worth it to even get these while we're there? Will it even pay for itself?

(We're not frequent WDW visitors btw. So who knows when we'll ever be back at WDW again.)

If you will buy more than 5 drinks in those 4 days the mug will save you money.

I'm a coffee drinker, so I would be getting coffee with them. 4 coffee purchases (at about $3 per morning) plus a mug I can bring home as a souvenir = worth it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter