Refill cup changes.

Didn't I read something about an AP cup as well? Do they still offer these? I'm not sure where they are purchased but do they work the same?

Sometimes there will be a deal on the Freestyle cup with an AP. I haven't heard of any special AP cup, though.

Does anyone know if you can use a Coke Freestyle cup from another source (Royal Caribbean) and pay the reduced price to have it reprogrammed? Or does is have to be one purchased from Universal?

Didn't I read something about an AP cup as well? Do they still offer these? I'm not sure where they are purchased but do they work the same?
They were a dollar less for both purchase and refills than the freestyle cup. There are limited locations to purchase them.

They were a dollar less for both purchase and refills than the freestyle cup. There are limited locations to purchase them.

Can you give some details? I'd like to add this to the dining sticky.

I think Bluer got one. They are only available in a few locations and I don't remember all the places. I know Mel's had them and thunder falls had them. I think comic strip cafe had them also. They are a few more locations that I don't remember. If no one else chimes in I'll get all the details next week when I'm there.

I think Bluer got one. They are only available in a few locations and I don't remember all the places. I know Mel's had them and thunder falls had them. I think comic strip cafe had them also. They are a few more locations that I don't remember. If no one else chimes in I'll get all the details next week when I'm there.

I didn't mean so much as where you can get them but exactly what they are and who can buy them.

Editted to add that I found this on the AP page: Passholders can purchase a branded Annual Pass Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup for $13.99 plus tax (all ages) at select locations. Then come back to either park and refill your Annual Pass Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup for just $5.99 a day through the end of 2016! ($1 savings – savings based on general refill pricing of $6.99 per day)*.

I still have two of the red cups from a few years back. I might as well bring them back for the 99cent refills. Can anyone tell me where I can get them refilled? Could I refill them in the Quick Service restaurants or only certain locations?

We refilled our red cups at kiosk stands around the parks. We didn't eat at any quick service places so can't speak about them.

I didn't mean so much as where you can get them but exactly what they are and who can buy them.

Editted to add that I found this on the AP page: Passholders can purchase a branded Annual Pass Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup for $13.99 plus tax (all ages) at select locations. Then come back to either park and refill your Annual Pass Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup for just $5.99 a day through the end of 2016! ($1 savings – savings based on general refill pricing of $6.99 per day)*.
They say UOAP on
I still have two of the red cups from a few years back. I might as well bring them back for the 99cent refills. Can anyone tell me where I can get them refilled? Could I refill them in the Quick Service restaurants or only certain locations?
As of august, anywhere with fountain drinks. You can do icees too but I don't remember the price.

Last edited:
They say UOAP on

As of august, anywhere with fountain drinks. You can do icees to but I don't remember the price.
That's great. Thank you for the quick replies :). I managed to find one of the cups.. I might have gotten rid of the other.:headache:

That's great. Thank you for the quick replies :). I managed to find one of the cups.. I might have gotten rid of the other.:headache:
I had four....down to one. The kids lose them.:mad: Still have 2 popcorn buckets although one is filled with Mardi Gras beads.

So does this work at the freestyle dispensers as well? Do the other cups look the same except no UOAP on them?

That is the AP freestyle cup.

Here is the regular freestyle cup.

20160501_180334.jpg

@Bluer101 Can you get the $1 single refills on the AP cups too or just the $5.99 all day refills?

Yes you can get the refills. The freestyle are actually an PITA to me. They sell them everywhere but they can only be filled at the freestyle stations. Most don't understand this and it causes the lines at the food kiosks to get backed up. It's not a big deal but the lines are longer than they used to be.

Yes you can get the refills. The freestyle are actually an PITA to me. They sell them everywhere but they can only be filled at the freestyle stations. Most don't understand this and it causes the lines at the food kiosks to get backed up. It's not a big deal but the lines are longer than they used to be.

Thanks. I want to get this all figured out so I can do a write up on it in the dining sticky. It seems to be a very common question and the rules keep changing.

Thanks. I want to get this all figured out so I can do a write up on it in the dining sticky. It seems to be a very common question and the rules keep changing.
Yes, rule changes or lack of consistency is a problem. It seems like every food cart I go to has people trying to get their free refill. They are told it will be $1.19 or whatever the price is right now. I think it 1.28 with tax. Anyway, this does seem to be consistent.

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest