Redeem unused Deluxe Meal Credits for Snacks

Louziebuuz

Earning My Ears
We are going to be on the Deluxe Dining Plan early in 2017 and wondered if we will be able to redeem any unused credits for snacks on our last day, as well will probably not use them all.

Thanks for your advice.

Yes. 1 credit = 3 snacks. Which means you will be reducing the overall value of that credit to ~$15.

Have you done the math to ensure that DxDP is a good idea?

You might also be able to ask for meals "to go."

We ended up with one extra credit due to being comped a meal. (Our meals had been meticulously planned an calculated.) On the day we left our server noticed that we had one credit remaining. She offered to get us a meal to go. We had a cooler and were driving, so she packed up the meal and we took it home. The next day I had a Disney meal at home.

Thank you both - was hoping we would be able to, but couldn't find anything anywhere confirming it for sure. Have had all my other questions answered just flicking through old posts, and learned so much extra as well.

Yes we have done the maths (repeatedly!) - we have 3 kids age 3-9 so the DxDP is better value then (as it's an upgrade from Free Standard Dining plan) and will be doing a few 2 TSs and treating my parents from time to time. Hoping we will have a couple of credits left though for a bit of a spree on the last day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter