Kevin
Corey
Kathy
Max - both man and beast

Coffee and special treats from a listener

Happy Halloween!!!

BOO!:scared1:

:cheer2:

NC Beast is drinking coffee and I'm having Diet Sierra Mist.

Refreshments: Fruit/ Mississippi Mud bars/after 5 pm Halloween candy

Happy Halloween Podcast crew!

Safe journey to all those who are traveling soon!

Wonder who Pete can make squeal this time...:rolleyes1

In response to Pete's suggestion on last weeks podcast about Tripit (which I agree is wonderful) I'd like to suggest another program for organizing things - Evernote. It lets you make notes about anything in a free-form way. It works as a standalone application on your computer, with a plug-in on your web browser, by going to the Evernote web site, or an App on your iPhone/iPad. They all sync automatically.

Yay! :cool1: So glad to have you guys back - it's been a long few weeks at work without a podcast to listen to.

Happy Halloween, crew! Are you all sitting around the table dressed up? What costumes do you have on? :laughing:

In response to Pete's suggestion on last weeks podcast about Tripit (which I agree is wonderful) I'd like to suggest another program for organizing things - Evernote. It lets you make notes about anything in a free-form way. It works as a standalone application on your computer, with a plug-in on your web browser, by going to the Evernote web site, or an App on your iPhone/iPad. They all sync automatically.

I agree Jeff. I like Evernote for all kinds of lists (packing, etc.) and use TripIt for all my travel plans, confirmation #, etc.
Both also work as Android apps and sync to my laptop/PC and my Droid phone. :thumbsup2

I also link my husband to my TripIt account so he always has an updated trip record on his iPhone and iPad. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter