Recommended Shuttle Service from LAX to Anaheim

Meldev

DIS Veteran
My DH will be in the Cali area already for work, I'll by flying out with our 4 kids and want to shuttle from LAX to our hotel in Anaheim and looking for recommendations.

TIA!

Hi!

Many people love Karmel (I haven't tried their service). I use Super Shuttle. It's quite cheap and the service is ok. I think it's around 17 dls per person. The downside to it is that it's not a private pick up, it's a shared van. So you have to wait until everyone is on it and then head off to Anaheim, then if you're lucky you're going to be the first one dropped in your hotel, if you're not you'll have to wait until its your turn. But for the price I think it's a reasonable deal and honestly? The wait times are not awful.

Have a nice day! :)

we use super shuttle as well. since we landed around 530 in the evening, we did not plan to do the parks that night It was not a big deal to wait for the drop off. we were the last to be picked up which was nice. traffic was the longest part about the shuttle trip. with the 5 of you there is not much room for many more groups, its possible you could be the same hotel, or have 1 or maybe 2 stops ahead of yours so you should not have to wait long for drop off at all.

I like Karmel.

I have disliked our experiences with SS, including just two weeks ago.

I'm neutral on our Disneyland Resort Express coach experiences. But I used them when they would come every half hour, not just every hour.

The larger the party, the more a limo service makes sense.

SuperShuttle has an SUV service that can take up to 5 passengers, with a cost of $143 to a Disneyland area hotel. It more than the $85 (5x$17) a shared van would cost, but some people think the less time and added privacy/service worth it.

Lansky is great. The driver will meet you at baggage claim and take all your bags for you from there. They also have car seats and boosters if you need them. I flew in by myself with 5 kids and it was so nice having help with the bags, etc.

I just booked Super Shuttle for my trip. I have used them once before (different route) and they were good. I like that they have an app that can track your assigned car. It was also cheapest and the limited number of seats per vehicle means it should fill faster. I know it won't be the fastest way to get to Anaheim but it should work out.

With that child/adult ratio, something like Super Shuttle might work. Lansky is $200 return from LAX. DLR Express is $48 return for one adult with one free child (though you can often get discount codes) - I don't know how much they would charge for the 3 additional children.

we have used PrimeTime Shuttle. Cheaper price and the times we have used them, they did NOT wait around the airport (or drive around) to fill the shuttle. Worth it to check them out as well.

I used super shuttle last time and they were 2 hours late to pick us up. I think I might just use Uber this time, as the price is pretty comparable for a couple of people.

I used Lansky's last month, and they were great.

What about Uber? With a new user discount it should be be pretty reasonable, compared to the other private car services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter