Reception at Ariels

Lisa0430

Earning My Ears
hello everyone! I'm looking to have my reception at ariels. I was wondering has anyone done the ceiling treatments over the dance floor in this location? Also when the DJ introduces the bridal party where do they walk out from? Thanks

Hey there! When introducing the wedding party/ couples, they typically come in from the doorway that leads to Martha's Vineyard cocktail bar. They walk across the upper terrace, and then down the stairs to the dance floor (for the first dance). You can see pics from receptions at Ariel's here.

Hope this helps!

Hey there! When introducing the wedding party/ couples, they typically come in from the doorway that leads to Martha's Vineyard cocktail bar. They walk across the upper terrace, and then down the stairs to the dance floor (for the first dance). You can see pics from receptions at Ariel's here.

Hope this helps!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter