Recent visitors to Cindy's - which characters did you see??

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
I'd like to know if the other princesses still attend, or if they only appear at SB now.

We went on Dec. 18th - we saw Mary Poppins, Snow White, Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella. Also, the Fairy Godmother is downstairs in the lobby! Snow White, Belle and Aurora were also at PSB that week - but with slightly different faces! Supposedly they all switch around, but Cinderella is supposed to only be at her castle - but she has been spotted at PSB more than once!

I was there for breakfast on the 4th of January. We saw Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins. No Belle :(

We were there Dec 7th saw the same princesses as above but I just wanted to add that we were there until just about the end of breakfast and at that point the Fairy Godmother came upstairs and was going around to tables too. We enjoyed the interaction with her even more than the princesses. She was just sooo neat!

We went to Cinderella's breakfast on December 15 and saw of course, Cinderella, as well as Aurora, Mary Poppins, Belle, and Snow White. The fairy godmother was greeting guests downstairs. We also attended the PSB and saw Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, and Belle. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter