Recent resort mini photo shoot?

mommyrosa2

The best thing about Memories is making them
Has anyone recently done the mini photo shoot? If so, were you satisfied with the picture quality? I had a very long conversation with the photography folks about quality, etc. but would like to hear from anyone who has actually taken their pictures recently. We're going in October and my DD wants to have her senior pictures taken at the GF since we did our family photo shoot there last November & LOVED them. I know the price has gone up to $150 from $99 but even at $150, it is still cheaper than what our local photographers are charging for senior pics. My biggest concern is that we don't get to see the pics this time and would love to hear from anyone who's had their pics taken recently (although I'll take the CD to a local walmart to view them before I leave the world and you can bet if they don't look decent, I'll bring that CD right back before i head home). Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter