Recent Grand Villa Photos?

jlynnACK

Caught up in the Magic
Good Morning!

I tried searching for recent photos of grand villas in this forum with not much luck. I see some but they were pretty old. Maybe its user error :) I'm researching for an upcoming family trip trying to decide where we want to stay. Has anyone stayed in a grand villa recently and have photos they could share? I'm leaning towards BWV for the easy walk to EP and HS. Im sure the BWV grand villas were included in the recent reno and would love to see how they look!

Thanks everyone!

Good Morning!

I tried searching for recent photos of grand villas in this forum with not much luck. I see some but they were pretty old. Maybe its user error :) I'm researching for an upcoming family trip trying to decide where we want to stay. Has anyone stayed in a grand villa recently and have photos they could share? I'm leaning towards BWV for the easy walk to EP and HS. Im sure the BWV grand villas were included in the recent reno and would love to see how they look!

Thanks everyone!
I have a stay booked for a BWV grand villa but it isn't until the fall. I intend to post pictures after we go. But that doesn't help you now.

FWIW, BWV had two types of GVs - there are 2 2-story GVs and 5 1-story GVs. You can make a request for one or the other but you'll be assigned whatever is available on your day of check-in.

David's DVC has great videos of each one if you just click on DVC Resorts, then click on each one you want to see. there will be tabs and one says videos. Also nice layout views as well.

Are you a DVC owner? If not, Disney does not rent GVs through CRO. You will need to find a BCV owner that will rent you points. There are only 7 of them, you will most likely need to book very close to the 11 month mark.

I can't help you with BWV but f you're interested in photos of any other grand villas, we are staying in a grand villa at BLT, GF and AKL Jambo in the beginning of May...

Here is a detailed video of a 1 story grand villa at BWV. 5 of the 7 grand villas at BWV are 1 story. I can't find recent photos of the 2 story grand villas at BWV.

Definitely check youtube. You will find some professional videos as well as people who have just posted. Probably a better way to view the villas instead of pictures. Also you can look up the floor plans for them as well. That might be helpful for figuring out where everyone will sleep.

We stayed in grand villas at BLT, GF (1201) and AKL Jambo last week. Here's some pics. BLT was our least favorite.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter