• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent experiences with Tiffany Town Car

I happened to look it up yesterday. I'm thinking about placing a mobile order for our stop.
I am debating between our usual Mears transportation/delivery order from Garden Grocer and using Tiffany Town Car with the stop (and also doing a mobile order at Publix for pickup). I think the cost will come out pretty evenly since Garden Grocer prices are a bit high, and the idea of a private car is nice vs. the bus, but part of me does not want to be anywhere near a grocery store on vacation… silly, I know! LOL!

I am debating between our usual Mears transportation/delivery order from Garden Grocer and using Tiffany Town Car with the stop (and also doing a mobile order at Publix for pickup). I think the cost will come out pretty evenly since Garden Grocer prices are a bit high, and the idea of a private car is nice vs. the bus, but part of me does not want to be anywhere near a grocery store on vacation… silly, I know! LOL!
Lol! We've had good luck shopping there on our grocery stop before. The store is clean, nicely laid out, and the driver parked relatively close. I need to get busy working on my list.

Lol! We've had good luck shopping there on our grocery stop before. The store is clean, nicely laid out, and the driver parked relatively close. I need to get busy working on my list.
Back in the DME days we would fill a cart at Publix on the Instacart app while sitting at the gate at our home airport and push the order through upon landing at MCO. Usually we would make it to the resort around the same time as our delivery, sometimes slightly after. This is our first post-DME trip though and we decided to book Tiffany on our TA's recommendation even though there's just two of us because we'll be checking bags, and flying in on Memorial Day weekend I'm sure the rideshare surge pricing will be crazy. I do have Instacart+ but even then I figure we'll save on fees and tip by doing the curbside pickup instead and taking advantage of the grocery stop. All we really plan to get is bottled water, Clif bars for the morning and a few snacks for the room. Don't want to go too crazy because we are moving resorts.

Those of you who will/might shop at Publix should download the Publix app. You can set it to whichever store you’ll be shopping in, search for the items you want and click on the brand/size/etc. to add them to the list in the app, and when you get there the list will be arranged in order so you can work your way through the store very efficiently and quickly. The app even tells you whether the items are in the middle or on the left or right end of the back! And there are digital coupons that might save you money. An excellent app for a wonderful grocery store.

Thank-you for the app idea. I am trying to work on my list now for arrival on May 27. I have never used instra cart or a curb side service anywhere. I'm retired and don't mind selecting my own groceries! Anyway is there a fee for the services? We are using Tiffany with the grocery stop and I want the stop to be a quick and easy as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter