Received MyMagic+ Flash drive in the mail.

Got ours this week as well, but haven't had much time yet to look at it much. We are going in April, and just customized our bands today.
What are people putting on the bands? Basically first name? Wasn't sure.
Also wondering when we can make the FP+ choices? I haven't found that answer yet.. Thanks!

Because we had a stay in October I had a MB already. Because I thought I lost that one I got a grey one at the front desk. Those are still active. Because we have 4 consecutive reservations in January, we got MB packages for each of those. Just putting our names in them was getting boring. :)

So we had some fun, with short phrases and things like that. In one I have "keepcalm" and another is "carryon". Another is Molly5K because it's the one sent for the stay when DS and I are doing the 5K. (but all of them will work, you don't have to wear a certain band). Next is "MollyHalf" because that's during the reservation when I'm running the Half marathon. That sort of thing.

If you want it to just be names that's fine! If you want it to be goofy that's fine. No one sees it but you. :)

Hooray! Just received ours today. We are DVC members and our trip is not until Oct.9. Wondering if we will receive a second box as we have a split stay,first at BWV for 6days then BCV for 3 days! Loved the personalized booklet. It also had the countdown of our trip,261 days!Yikes, sounds like a long time away....

I received one today for our august trip.

Additional info...We are DVC and I received the booklet, the flash drive, a magnet with dumbo on it that has the date to booK dining, the date to book fast passes and the date for online check in, oh and the date for the vacation to start. I have not plugged the drive in yet.

We have APs and magic bands from our trip at thanksgiving, I find it weird to be sent this since we already tested the system.

I can see how Disney is "training" their guests at this new system.

Hooray! Just received ours today. We are DVC members and our trip is not until Oct.9. Wondering if we will receive a second box as we have a split stay,first at BWV for 6days then BCV for 3 days! Loved the personalized booklet. It also had the countdown of our trip,261 days!Yikes, sounds like a long time away....

We got two boxes on the same day for our split stay. I wish they would figure out how to streamline that. It seemed pretty wasteful.

We just got our flash drive and when we plugged it in there was no sound.
Anyone else have this problem?

There is a link to the same video on the MDE Website. You can watch the video there and just delete the contents from the Flashdrive and reuse the Flashdrive for yourself.

We received two packages for a split stay...One day at Wilderness Lodge, then 5 day DCL, then three days at BLT...

Haven't had time to read the whole thread, but can anyone tell me if these boxes are being sent to EVERYONE with a resort res or only people with full vacation packages? DMom and I are going Jan. 2-5, booked room only because I'm an AP holder and she got tix from Undercover Tourist. No box for us. :/

Haven't had time to read the whole thread, but can anyone tell me if these boxes are being sent to EVERYONE with a resort res or only people with full vacation packages? DMom and I are going Jan. 2-5, booked room only because I'm an AP holder and she got tix from Undercover Tourist. No box for us. :/

I got 2 - one was a full package and one was resort only. Our trip is in February.

I received 2 boxes on Friday -- one for a March trip (that was booked just in case we can pull it off, but will probably cancel) and one for a June trip. Both are room-only reservations (the June trip being rented DVC points). I thought it was odd that I received both on the same day. I still haven't plugged in the flash drives yet.

The boxes with the flash drive, book, etc. are sent to guests who have reservations for January 5th or later. Because you are arriving before the 5th, it is still considered the "testing" period.

Ours just came in the mail for our October DVC trip. I've been slacking on reading anything new involving MyMagic+ (having a newborn/infant eats into my trip planning ;) Wasn't expecting it to come. The flashdrive is cute. I really liked the magnet with important dates that came in the booklet.

I received my package in the mail today for my December 2014 trip. A year in advance? You've got to be kidding me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter