• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Really PISSED with Sea World right now!

klamb55

Earning My Ears
Am I correct in thinking as of August 11 they are offering only half their shows for the same ticket price?

We even bought signature seating!

All the normal shows are being offered on August 11th with the exception of the Sealion show which is down for refurbishment while they put in a new show. Many shows are seasonal, like the Night Shamu Show "Light Up the Night" which is only performed in the summer season. Unfortunately, the summer season ended tonight.

I understand that but it's nuts that for them summer season ends already but Disney and universal it doesn't

SeaworldParksEntertainment in General (That is, Busch Gardens, Sea World, and affiliated parks) are sticklers for their seasonal stuff. As Platinum Pass member, I can get into any Seaworld park (aside form Discovery cove) anywhere in the country all year. I'll tell ya, they have very distinct season cutoff and do not change them once established, regardless of what Disney does. For Example, Seaworld will ot be doing Halloween until October, while Disney, universal, and both Busch gardens parks start in mid-September.

Unfortunately, Seaworld is just like that. Completely unbudging on a lot of things that the park fans would change. I'm sorry that it's become so disappointing for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter