• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice that there is no way that is Kathy's backyard?

aside from the fact that it looks way too big for the house front they show, in some scenes you can see a pepsi machine and the background and a separate bathroom? it looks more like one of those pool clubs they have in most towns in North NJ.

Lara

I noticed the pepsi machine, too. Plus the cabana drapes.

aside from the fact that it looks way too big for the house front they show, in some scenes you can see a pepsi machine and the background and a separate bathroom? it looks more like one of those pool clubs they have in most towns in North NJ.

Lara

I grew up with a friend who had a Pepsi machine near their pool. It was in NJ, too!

I have a totally different view of Theresa. I think she went to Kathy's house because she'll take any opportunity to be on camera. I think the only person Theresa puts first is Theresa.

I watched her on the Apprentice and felt she came across as vapid. She was sent on tasks that made it look like she was doing something because she was totally out-gunned intellectually.

She made her own bed and now she has to deal with it.

Could. Not. Agree. More.

Lara

Maybe it was her complexes club house. :confused3

I just watched the episode. Caroline's storyline is boring. I fast forwarded through most of it.

Melissa is totally manipulating Teresa's brother. If she really wanted to bring the two families together, she wouldn't run back and tell Joe every little, petty thing that happens between her and Teresa. I keep waiting for her to sprout horns during her talking head interviews.

Caroline should just stay out of it. She not talking to her own sister and from what I've previously read, she has other siblings that don't speak to her either.

I just watched the episode. Caroline's storyline is boring. I fast forwarded through most of it.

Melissa is totally manipulating Teresa's brother. If she really wanted to bring the two families together, she wouldn't run back and tell Joe every little, petty thing that happens between her and Teresa. I keep waiting for her to sprout horns during her talking head interviews.

Caroline should just stay out of it. She not talking to her own sister and from what I've previously read, she has other siblings that don't speak to her either.

I totally agree. Both of them run back to each other. That whole "we are best friends" crap is getting on my nerves. Those two act like little middle school tweens.

I also think Melissa and Teresa are both to blame.

I also think Teresa is being unreasonable about her brother. She mentioned that things were not like they were before. When Joe questioned her, she said "like before you were married, you always came to my house, ate dinner, hung out with me...."

Well, he got married and has a new family, a wife, kids etc. Teresa just can't get past that. She was replaced at the #1 woman in Joes life and she does not like it.

I totally agree. Both of them run back to each other. That whole "we are best friends" crap is getting on my nerves. Those two act like little middle school tweens.

ITA. Wife, husband or not I would never tell them everything my sibling said. People say things out of anger and there is still a certain privacy/intimacy you are supposed to have with your sibling. It's not all Theresa, I feel like Joe likes it when his wife and sister argue over him. In the first show Melissa was going to try to be cordial and work things out with Theresa UNTIL Joe said to her "do you know what she said to me? Let me tell you......" to which Melissa replied "see, why did you tell me that?!?!".

I think Joe is disgusting, and the way he talks to his sister is awful.

I have a totally different view of Theresa. I think she went to Kathy's house because she'll take any opportunity to be on camera. I think the only person Theresa puts first is Theresa.

I watched her on the Apprentice and felt she came across as vapid. She was sent on tasks that made it look like she was doing something because she was totally out-gunned intellectually.

oh yeah,totally agree!

I agree - I think the only time I have ever felt bad for Theresa was this past episode when she sat to talk with her brother and she cried at the very beginning. That seemed like a "true" moment of Theresa.

I'm of the opinion that you generally marry your best friend. I don't think Joe telling Melissa what Theresa stated was anything above norm. I think Joe and Melissa are best friends and tell each other everything - to a point. I do think Melissa does try and minimize the fights she has with Theresa when talking to Joe because she loves him and doesn't want to hurt him.

At the end of the day - if you take Theresa and Joe at face value - I think Theresa has to much pride/ego to really let things go. I think Joe G. says horrible things about people (frog face, horse face, etc. - what adult male goes around saying that about "family"???). I'm still bothered by the fact that they claimed bankruptcy yet kept up a lavish facade (Gia getting an ipod touch and then subsequently an iphone a few months later) when you know there were folks who were NOT paid due to the bankruptcy.

Say what you will about Teresa but she is the show. Do you think people tune in to watch Caroline go thru menopause? Ashley's gone so Jacqueline has NO story line. Surely we are not all sitting on the edge of our seats to watch Melissa top the charts with her 'singing'. Kathy is boring as crap! NO, people are watching for drama. Teresa brings it. I just read she was the ONLY one to sign on for a new season. Why? Regardless of how you (or I) feel about Teresa she is the STAR. She is the break out. People watch for her. Imagine that show without her on it. Would you watch I wouldn’t?

I also think Teresa is being unreasonable about her brother. She mentioned that things were not like they were before. When Joe questioned her, she said "like before you were married, you always came to my house, ate dinner, hung out with me...."

Well, he got married and has a new family, a wife, kids etc. Teresa just can't get past that. She was replaced at the #1 woman in Joes life and she does not like it.

ITA! Until Theresa accepts this and stops viewing Melissa as the "enemy" and accepts her as "family" their relationship is going to be rocky. She is really being immature and selfish.

I'm of the opinion that you generally marry your best friend. I don't think Joe telling Melissa what Theresa stated was anything above norm.

I don't have a problem with that, but I do find it convenient that he waited to tell her until the cameras were around. And then to announce it at the family barbecue? There is NO reason why Kathy, Rich, Rosie, Caroline, Jacqueline, etc. should even be INVOLVED in that situation. That's what bugs me!

Say what you will about Teresa but she is the show. Do you think people tune in to watch Caroline go thru menopause? Ashley's gone so Jacqueline has NO story line. Surely we are not all sitting on the edge of our seats to watch Melissa top the charts with her 'singing'. Kathy is boring as crap! NO, people are watching for drama. Teresa brings it. I just read she was the ONLY one to sign on for a new season. Why? Regardless of how you (or I) feel about Teresa she is the STAR. She is the break out. People watch for her. Imagine that show without her on it. Would you watch I wouldn’t?

Agreed.

Lara

Now that you mention it I thought it was weird when Theresa pulled up it looked like she pulled through a gate of some sort which doesn't seem to match the front of the house they show.

Can I just say that I love Kathy's kids? That boy cracks me up!

OMG.....I love him!! How about a couple of weeks ago when the girl was emailing him inappropriate photos! His facial expressions are sooooo funny!!!
He's adorable! Look out ladies!!!!

I also think Melissa and Teresa are both to blame.

:thumbsup2 She's an idiot!

ITA! Until Theresa accepts this and stops viewing Melissa as the "enemy" and accepts her as "family" their relationship is going to be rocky. She is really being immature and selfish.

I don't have a problem with that, but I do find it convenient that he waited to tell her until the cameras were around. And then to announce it at the family barbecue? There is NO reason why Kathy, Rich, Rosie, Caroline, Jacqueline, etc. should even be INVOLVED in that situation. That's what bugs me!

I'm sure a lot is "re-enacted" for the cameras.

ITA. Wife, husband or not I would never tell them everything my sibling said. People say things out of anger and there is still a certain privacy/intimacy you are supposed to have with your sibling. It's not all Theresa, I feel like Joe likes it when his wife and sister argue over him. In the first show Melissa was going to try to be cordial and work things out with Theresa UNTIL Joe said to her "do you know what she said to me? Let me tell you......" to which Melissa replied "see, why did you tell me that?!?!".

I think Joe is disgusting, and the way he talks to his sister is awful.

You know what. I think you might be on to something. I was just thinking he was immature. He might like to see these two 'fighting for his affections'. :thumbsup2

OMG.....I love him!! How about a couple of weeks ago when the girl was emailing him inappropriate photos! His facial expressions are sooooo funny!!!
He's adorable! Look out ladies!!!!

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

I love that kid too!! He is ADORABLE!!! And yes, his reaction was HILARIOUS!!!

I am completely creeped out by both Joe's. Theresa's husband is so repulsive to me, the way he acts, talks, treat them, heck even the way he looks. YUCK!!! And seeing him sitting in that contraption doing a split while they talked. :rolleyes2 Eww. Melissa's hubby grosses me out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter