~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: Joe Giudice has been sentenced to 53 months in prison, and the judge ruled that the couple owes $414,588.90 in restitution, to be paid immediately. Teresa's sentence is still to come.

Everything I see says 41 months. Even the link posted above has 41???

Joe was sentenced to 41 months on four counts, plus 12 months on an additional count, to be served concurrently. He'll also get two years probation and will have to pay $414,000 to Wells Fargo bank, plus $10,000 in fines. He will be able to surrender himself.

It orginally said 53 months then it was changed to 3+ years then to 41 months. IDK why.

Joe was sentenced to 41 months on four counts, plus 12 months on an additional count, to be served concurrently. He'll also get two years probation and will have to pay $414,000 to Wells Fargo bank, plus $10,000 in fines. He will be able to surrender himself.

Thanks! :goodvibes

If Teresa is also sentenced to prison, she will first serve her term, then her husband will serve his. The judge said that immigration services will not act on Joe's deportation case until after his sentence is served, and she recommended that he participate in an alcohol program.

Teresa should be getting sentences here soon. I'm more interested in what she'll get. I have to say though, my heart absolutely breaks for their girls. Poor Gia. :(

My teenage daughter was complaining about going to school this morning and I said, "hey, at least you aren't home wondering if your parents are going to jail today!" I have to stop watching this train wreck!:rolleyes1

So is this why she has not been sentenced yet? It seems to be taking a while. I wonder what options the judge is considering? House arrest?

How long she will actually have to serve? Hopefully, not long. I know Joe and Teresa did wrong and broke the law, but I really hate it for her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter