• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Read you can now book Room ONLY and add dining?

TheRatPack

Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed
I read this on another forum, but can't seem to find that type of package online through the booking system. Is it a rumor? It stated NO park admission required to add the dining plan......seems too good to be true but it did come from a reliable forum.

Thanks!!!

I read this on another forum, but can't seem to find that type of package online through the booking system. Is it a rumor? It stated NO park admission required to add the dining plan......seems too good to be true but it did come from a reliable forum.

Thanks!!!

You have to call to book it :).

I'm not surprised, since you can now add DDP to reservations made through group bookings ie. for competitions etc.

A disney ticket is a disney ticket -- no matter where you get them, they still get the money.

I wonder if this would still exclude 3rd party reservations. We booked through cheaptickets, so we're probably still out of luck.....:confused:

Thank you, do you book first and call to add dining or book all of it via the call center? Thank you again for the answer!

You're welcome :).

You would book it through CRO just as you would a regular package. Tell the CM you want to book a package with room + DDP, no tickets. I read on another thread that it's called the "Better Together" package that is available to everyone. Good luck :goodvibes.

Thanks!!!

They also note that you cannot get this with any discount. So the only way to book a room and dining plan is paying rack rate.

They also note that you cannot get this with any discount. So the only way to book a room and dining plan is paying rack rate.

Does anyone have more information on this? I called and was told that this is only available to Military Rates and AP Rates. When did they start doing this?

It's in a test and booking ends 3/5 for the test I believe. The CM probably didn't know about it.

Previous poster - still not including 3rd party bookings.

Thank you, do you book first and call to add dining or book all of it via the call center? Thank you again for the answer!

I'd book it together. It's a ticketless package, so if you did a room only and wanted to add the dining they'd have to cancel, rebook, and refund the old deposit/take a new one. It'll go,by package guidelines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter