READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried from home on my Iphone this morning. I'll just say I'm awfully glad the rest in my party are android. That update is a killer.

Practicing from home, all names were there today, and backups didn't start by my clock until after a minute.

Updated iPhone to 12.5. Reinstalled App. Lots of memory. Worked first time but that’s it. Now it stops on purple castle and then crashes. I suspect it can’t load the fireworks. If I can’t get it to work there will be no point in going to the park at opening.

This is the first I have ever seen this type comment. Are you saying you can sign up for JEDI Training before the park opens? Meaning you can sign up fast and still go get in line for RD?
This is the way. Even three years ago on our last trip they let all the trainees in early, signed up then were allowed over to the rope drop areas. And back then you had to get in early to get a spot on training

Updated iPhone to 12.5. Reinstalled App. Lots of memory. Worked first time but that’s it. Now it stops on purple castle and then crashes. I suspect it can’t load the fireworks. If I can’t get it to work there will be no point in going to the park at opening.
Do you have any other device you could use? You could take in a tablet and connect to the park wifi.

Tried from home on my Iphone this morning. I'll just say I'm awfully glad the rest in my party are android. That update is a killer.

I updated my phone and had much faster times loading into the screen. Before, it never turned red. I’d have to refresh over and over.

After the update, I open the app at 8:59:05 and it’s red immediately. Practicing from home, iPhone 11 Pro on T-Mobile.

Practicing from home, all names were there today, and backups didn't start by my clock until after a minute.

The first time that one person was missing in my group of 2 - me. Only my girlfriend was there.

Shut the app down, loaded again and was able to get a regular bg for both.

That was weird because it was my account.

Trying from home, I have both an iPhone and a crappy android. iPhone right at 7 had the red button, android took over a minute. I had opened the app on both phones a couple minutes before and waited til the phone said 8 to click find out more.

However, the android also turned 8:00 4 seconds before the iPhone and I tried it right away just to see. Tomorrow I’ll try again, but wait until the iPhone shows 8 and see how the android does. Both phones are updated to 5.8. If in the park, I probably would have got a low BG with the iPhone today.

Have fun today everyone that got a BG!

I have three people on my family & friends list (all are just entries I created for a previous trip, not links to anyone's actual MDE accounts) that I want to delete. I have no future plans with them and even if one were to come up (only remotely likely with one of them), I could just re-create an entry for them in the future if/when it comes up.

They are listed in my family & friends list on the website at the bottom and they're labeled "People I do not have plans with." But when I try to remove them from the list, it says because they have "active admission or plans, they cannot be removed at this time." I'm not sure why it's saying this since they have neither any admission nor any plans.

Is the only workaround to call and have them removed from list?

Any suggestions?
I was able to remove an old family member on my list by going into the magic bands and cards section of MDE on the website. I deactivated their old tickets. After doing that I was able to delete them from my family and friends list. It was quicker and easier than calling.

The first time that one person was missing in my group of 2 - me. Only my girlfriend was there.

The day my names were missing, it was missing my own as well.

If I can’t get it to work there will be no point in going to the park at opening.
Not true, take a screenshot showing time and load issues and go to a GET CM. Someone yesterday said they did that and were given a regular BG.

But also, uninstall/reinstall app if you haven’t yet.

Mine didn't crash, it just took forever to load and it was into backup groups before it did. I might have been better off closing it and trying again, but I wanted to see just how slow it was and being at home, I really wasn't risking anything. It has been crashing on and off though ever since the update. I'm going to try reinstalling the app, but since there are others who are android that will be with me, it's not that huge a deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter