READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first time testing from home but the join button went active at exactly 800 while the other three times I have been in the park there was a lag time of 30-60 seconds ...

I didn’t get back ups from home until 8:01

Ok - I always seem to be the outlier with this. I am trying from home and I *still* am not getting the backups message. 🤷‍♀️ I’ve even shut the app and reopened it. And, for the record, I have gotten the message previously, but always minutes after everyone else.

So strange. I've been practicing from home for a couple weeks and thought I'd try today. Within seconds I got a weird red error saying they weren't accepting anymore people to the ride, not even the backup group message. I killed the app and 10 minutes later am able to get through without the backup message or the red message.

New version of the app seems to be a lot slower than the previous version. I could log in from unloaded in 12 seconds, now it took 30 seconds.

i did not update my app to the new release yesterday. I’m actually running one that’s1 or 2 versions back. Anyone who saw backups before 7:01, did you update to the latest?

Do the back up groups start at a low number now ???
I have gone three times since it opened (last time was Monday Jan 27th) and have always got a group higher than 51 (last time 80) but it never said “backup” group

Ok - I always seem to be the outlier with this. I am trying from home and I *still* am not getting the backups message. 🤷‍♀️ I’ve even shut the app and reopened it. And, for the record, I have gotten the message previously, but always minutes after everyone else.

I think they ve changed it. Last week there was a pop up message regading back up groups. I dont get this anymore too. But in the text where they say which groups are boarding they say that these are back up groups.

Do the back up groups start at a low number now ???
I have gone three times since it opened (last time was Monday Jan 27th) and have always got a group higher than 51 (last time 80) but it never said “backup” group
if you look at the chart you can see the backup numbers starting lower, my thought is that this way Disney doesn't have to issue as many guest recoveries as before. Bu they've also been getting through a lot of the backups, so a low backup number now is the same as a regular one and you will most likely ride

Congrats everyone!!!!

I am practicing from home this morning as usual and could not get the app to load until now, 8:17am. I force-closed the app and did a restart on my phone but could not get it working until a few hours later (now). Did anyone else have this issue today?

FYI, they are still on Backup Availability :).

I have learned not to update the app when it's working fine on my end, so I also have the older version
I thought about not updating but at the same time I don't want to be in the park and open the app and have it tell me I need to use the latest version of the app for any reason. Interesting that the old versions still work ok, thats good to know.

I still show BGs available too and it’s 7:18 Central time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter