Re Runs Of Your Favorite Tv Show

I watch Different World too on the Oxygen network. I once found Perfect Strangers on TV Land real late at night and now I can't find it. I could watch that one and Laverne and Shirley all day long.

I love to watch reruns of shows I used to watch the first time around. I catch Buffy, X-files, ER (but not that often) and St. Elsewhere when I can find them.

Happy Days
Welcome Back Kotter
Are You Being Served (Haven't seen this one in a while, I don't think our local PBS station's even show this any more. But I've bought some epsiodes on VHS!)

I watch The Nanny (which I never even watched when it was first run) and Mad About You on lifetime everynight!!!

Well I am so happy to see that re runs are a staple of many tv diets..

hmm maybe I should invest in syndication companies?? maybe they are doing better in the stock market.

Some one else that loves Sports Night I bought the 3 season DVD some time ago and love it because I havn't found them on TV lately. Comedy channel use to show them but i don't think they do anymore. They just don't make them like that any more. It was ahead of its time.

golden girls is my fav, gotta love that sophia! she has some good lines in every episode!

also like frasier and happy days. been watching 90210 on sat and sun mornings and wings on nick at night.

i can't stand most of the reality shows, so i'm limited in current shows; mostly law and order and a few sitcoms, like everybody loves raymond. tv has really taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of years, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter