• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re-doing your SafePassage for a 7 day to 4 day cruise change

orum

Mouseketeer
In case you are like me and didn't notice this....

If you login to your SafePassage account, there isn't a way to add your cruise to your record. Instead, when you are the login screen, click the "Register New Guest / Add New Reservation" button at the bottom. At least for us, the Reservation # didn't change when our cruse changed to a 4 day, so I was able to put that in and redo my information. It will automatically figure out you already have an account and add this "new" cruise to your existing record. It was approved much faster than the original time.

For those of you that already figured this out, not need to ridicule. :)

Thank you for mentioning this. How did you know that we had to re-do Safe Passage? Was it that you just noticed your prior entry was gone, or did someone with DCL instruct you to re-do it? I am waiting to receive a "verification code" for Safe Passage and it seems like it's taking a while.
I'm guessing there are a lot of people not aware of this.

Thank you for mentioning this. How did you know that we had to re-do Safe Passage? Was it that you just noticed your prior entry was gone, or did someone with DCL instruct you to re-do it? I am waiting to receive a "verification code" for Safe Passage and it seems like it's taking a while.
I'm guessing there are a lot of people not aware of this.
I got another email that my safe passage had been updated and when I logged in, my cruise was no longer listed.

I did not try to add it right away and didn’t figure this out until I had my new quote for the 4 day.

Thank you for your quick reply. Did you find it took a long time to get your "verification code" to log back in after entering your reservation number? It recognized the reservation number, but I'm not getting the code.
Thanks again.

Thank you for your quick reply. Did you find it took a long time to get your "verification code" to log back in after entering your reservation number? It recognized the reservation number, but I'm not getting the code.
Thanks again.
No, it was quick. I would check your junk mail folder and then try sending it again.

Thanks again.
I don't know if you were able to log in, yet, but last night it took them a long time to send me a verification code for my account. Id id get it, eventually.

Thanks! Glad I wasnt the only one. I eventually got it after about 20 mins. Their tech support people did get back to me quickly when I emailed them. Magically I got my code right after that. ;)

Don't redo it. Keep reading the emails Safe Passage sends you but it will re-clear you without your interference. I logged in when I got the first couple of reset welcome/registration emails, saw that my original cruise reservation was missing then waited. One or two days later I received a few more emails letting me know that everything was back and I was cleared again.

Don't redo it. Keep reading the emails Safe Passage sends you but it will re-clear you without your interference. I logged in when I got the first couple of reset welcome/registration emails, saw that my original cruise reservation was missing then waited. One or two days later I received a few more emails letting me know that everything was back and I was cleared again.
This is exactly what happened to me. My original 7 night dropped off after the switch to 4 night was announced and I just left it alone. Last night I got 2 emails from Safe Passage out of the blue saying my status had been updated for pre-sail and embarkation. When I logged in the cruise was back on there and it required me to sign a testing consent form and HIPAA release form (my entire party is fully vaxed and not traveling from outside the US so shouldn't need testing with current protocols) I signed those and I'm back to clear for arrival, sail and disembark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter