rci points

irishsharon

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question......A family friend is letting us use their points for our Disney vacation:) I have seen that Disney resorts are sometimes available, right now Saratoga springs is available for a week in April.I was wondering if anyone has had look booking a Disney resort using rci points.Also if I cant get a Disney resort what other resorts in the area are close and good? Thanks for the help:)

I have RCI points and have used them for Disney resorts many times. For the same number of points you can get a larger size unit (two bedroom instead of a Disney one bedroom) at a non-Disney resort. Look at the reviews on RCI.com to see which resorts are better than others.

I own both Hilton and DVC, which are RCI resorts. I have exchanged into SSR and VWL. No problems.

Although I own at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World (beautiful resort) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hilton Grand Vacations Club on I-Drive. It is absolutely lovely. The rooms are bigger and nicer than DVC. It is at the very end of I-Drive (ie no I-Drive traffic or headache), and just minutes away from Disney. The Heavenly Bedding is TO DIE FOR. I can't say enough about this excellent resort. Just checked out two weeks ago, and am looking to purchase the bedding for home, it is that good.

Friends like Sheraton Vistana and Bonnet Creek, which is on Disney property. I am just partial to the Hilton.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question......A family friend is letting us use their points for our Disney vacation:) I have seen that Disney resorts are sometimes available, right now Saratoga springs is available for a week in April.I was wondering if anyone has had look booking a Disney resort using rci points.

disney resorts book up quickly, so you should probably take SSR if it's available or book something as soon as possible.

Also if I cant get a Disney resort what other resorts in the area are close and good? Thanks for the help:)

sheraton vistana resort is a favorite of mine. recently renovated with a great location near the wdw gate.

the hiltons are reportedly really nice. probably nicer than the DVC units but without the onsite perks.

bonnet creek is in a good location, but you don't get onsite benefits there either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter