Random Thread! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
VMK - Finn shall log in after coming home early from school. He enters Town Square before checking his friends list and finds that nobody is on. He decides to go and play a game of Haunted Mansion, to get credits to buy the new gingerbread items advertised on the front page (setting this on the 4th December, meaning the book starts on 2nd December). After ending the game, he finds Philby & Charlene on. They go to his Expedition Everest room, and wait for Maybeck & Willa to come on. They discuss what to do that night, and Philby tells them they should get the Transportation piece first, because he's very sure it would be found in Test Track, which used to be the World of Motion, a ride based around the history of transportation. He says that way.knee (because of the dictionary) said the piece should represent the word, so they should look on the tyres in the ride, to see if there's anything odd about them.

I didn't see that Jade mentioned she wanted to make a new one.
My bad :blush:
Sorry.

It's what i'm reading about, to see when some things came out, revelent to this story

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter