Random Thread! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday for guitar lesson, I learnd the song Flawed by Jamestown Story :) Its so awesome. lol. I've been wanting to play a song by them for like, ever! I LOVE them. x]

Yes, lol. This person is annoying, but it sounds like he's moving out again. He's my sister's boyfriend...

Thats good.

Eh, yeah. I don't wanna go today at all..lol. I just don't feel like doing anything that has to deal with school today, lol.

Yes, lol. This person is annoying, but it sounds like he's moving out again. He's my sister's boyfriend...

Oh, lol. Maybe it'll be good for you since you say he's annoying cause then he might be leaving...lol.

Like that made any sense..:headache:

He usually just comes to live here for a day or two before going back to live with his parents, lol.

He's gone! :)

lol, then its good for you now? You seem happy that he's gone, guess thats a great thing. lol.

I like, I like suicide mixed with Jesus Christ, yeah
I like, I like Jesus Christ mixed with suicide, yeah
I am, I am genocide mixed with Turkish lies, yeah

You live, you live on your knees, spread like a disease yeah
You live, you live on your knees, spread like a disease yeah
I like, I like suicide mixed with Jesus Christ, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter