Random Thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole show stretches the borderline for comedy. It's why I love it xD

The joke on the link, was the one about the Joker "What's that you say Joker, you'll be back? For some reason, I don't think so"

The shock factor is what makes it funny...

I really feel like saying "Why so serious"...

I have to admit, if the Joker had said something along the lines of coming back in the movie, I would have thought something like that as well...

Lots of dots...

I love dancing.
I do it all the time.
I tangoed when I came in this room.
Because there was some music on, and it was the same song that my instructor played all the time.

To be completely honest I would've said the same joke as Frankie in that situation. But I do tend to over step lines a lot.

so how was everyone's day?

Pretty good thanks xD. How was yours?

The whole show stretches the borderline for comedy. It's why I love it xD

The joke on the link, was the one about the Joker "What's that you say Joker, you'll be back? For some reason, I don't think so"

The shock factor is what makes it funny...

I really feel like saying "Why so serious"...

I have to admit, if the Joker had said something along the lines of coming back in the movie, I would have thought something like that as well...

Lots of dots...

Aah. see, i find that one quite funny. The Twin Towers one... was a bit shocking...

Bad things to say when running for presidency.

"I will never forget the events of 9/12"

My jaw dropped when I heard the twin towers one.
Even if it didn't cross the line it wasn't particularly funny anyway.

They couldn't of been that bad, if they weren't edited from the original show. That means there are worse jokes then that which were edited out. Some are on DVD. I'm getting that DVD :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter