Random Thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took the mick out of wales on mock the week. Our Slow! Araf! signs on the road:goodvibes And of Dave viewers. They hit both me and george in that one xD

bArney is a dInasour from oUr iMaginAtioN.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*blocks eyes and ears*

What did they say about Dave? They made fun of Dave on Harry & Paul :p

National Treasure is on BBC Three soon.

Yay my computer thingy expanded! I can finally see all of George's sig at one time! XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*blocks eyes and ears*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:eek: I love That film..

Oh they showed this answer and it was a figure and one of them said the question was how many times will this clip be replayed on Dave? And then they said something about Dave viewers having no lives.
Their attack on us welshies was funnier though.

Yes, they play things on Dave an awful lot. I've seen all the MTW episodes they show on there, at least 14 times...

Oh they showed this answer and it was a figure and one of them said the question was how many times will this clip be replayed on Dave? And then they said something about Dave viewers having no lives.
Their attack on us welshies was funnier though.

:rotfl:

But Dave is still pwnsome xD

OOOOH! Red Dwarf is on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter