Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nightmare I had, I was pregnant, and I went into labour, and I gave birth to Ron, and I had to raise him from infancy, clothe him and feed him. But then I misplaced him, and this was terrifying since it meant I failed as a parent.

Nose is a bit better now...not gonna take that antihistimine. Gonna make do with the cough meds, just to keep that at bay, then I'll take the antihistimines all day tomorrow (well, every 4-6 hours).

Another nightmare I had, I was pregnant, and I went into labour, and I gave birth to Ron, and I had to raise him from infancy, clothe him and feed him. But then I misplaced him, and this was terrifying since it meant I failed as a parent.
:rotfl:

Nose really hurts. The skin under it, that is. It hurts from rubbing my nose so much.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. My Parents. I miss you. Hogwarts is fun. I am learning magic a lot. See you at christmas. Ron.

Hey! That stuffed animal that's in that room in D&J was also Zoey's on Zoey 101! Cross over!

No tears here, in the court of happy king Harry. No. Tears!
Do you want to spend christmas at my house Harry?
YES!!!

Draco likes hamsters.
Draco likes honey.
Draco likes toothpaste. *Kachinkachinkachinkachinka*
Draco likes money.
Draco likes facepaint.
Draco likes pliers.
Draco likes bowling, Draco likes cartwheels.
Draco likes fire!

The two of you will be dragged by your ears to the dungeon, where a drunken Filch will be waiting with a cactus and a croquet mallet.

O_O

Draco likes hamsters.
Draco likes honey.
Draco likes toothpaste. *Kachinkachinkachinkachinka*
Draco likes money.
Draco likes facepaint.
Draco likes pliers.
Draco likes bowling, Draco likes cartwheels.
Draco likes fire!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter