Random Thread and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I've narrowed it down to three hotels for my 16th birthday trip... I can't decided though. I've picked Animal Kingdom Lodge (either savanna or pool view- whichever my mom picks), Wilderness Lodge (lake/water/pool view), or Caribbean Beach (water/pool view). I've never stayed at any of them...

I just stayed at carribean beach like a week or so ago and that's usually where I stay ,it was kinda small, but we didnt get a suite.I would choose AKL.

I just stayed at carribean beach like a week or so ago and that's usually where I stay ,it was kinda small, but we didnt get a suite.I would choose AKL.

I pretty much only want to stay at CBR because I would get the pirate themed room with the pirate beds :p

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37733575 said:
I would choose AKL, but I think SV is the only way to go if you stay their.

AKL is really pretty.. and I would want to see the animals out my window, so I'd probably talk my mom into the savanna view.

"Paparazzi tryin' make me pose."

I'm so bored...I think I'm gonna watch another movie tonight, since there is nothing else to do. :/

I have a feeling that its gonna rain at Disney when we're there. :/ Ugh oh well. :] It's still Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter