Random refillable mug question

mommyboys3

Mouseketeer
I saw this on the Beach Club information thread: The dispensers only dispense 12 ounces at a time and once you use your mug for a fill-up, you cannot get another fill-up for 2-1/2 minutes.

Weird question...what if you want to mix beverages? I like 1/2 iced tea & 1/2 lemonade or 1/2 coffee & 1/2 hot chocolate. Can I do this or will I need to drink or dump 1/2 & wait the 2-1/2 minutes? Thanks!

I saw this on the Beach Club information thread: The dispensers only dispense 12 ounces at a time and once you use your mug for a fill-up, you cannot get another fill-up for 2-1/2 minutes.

Weird question...what if you want to mix beverages? I like 1/2 iced tea & 1/2 lemonade or 1/2 coffee & 1/2 hot chocolate. Can I do this or will I need to drink or dump 1/2 & wait the 2-1/2 minutes? Thanks!
You don't have to dispense a full 12, I don't believe, and you'll have to wait for chip reset.

I'm pretty sure ice tea, cocoa, and coffee don't use the chip system, though, just the fountain drinks.

this is correct.

If you want to mix -- no issues there. You don't have to wait so long as you do it relatively quickly. I've done it a few times without any problems.

You should have no problems going amongst the taps to make your "brew."

It allows 12oz per mug, so if you want half coke half sprite that can be done, but no more than 12oz overall for each fill across all sodas.

It allows 12oz per mug, so if you want half coke half sprite that can be done, but no more than 12oz overall for each fill across all sodas.
Where did the 12oz restriction come from? The normal beverage cups are 16oz and I've never had a problem filling them up.

Where did the 12oz restriction come from? The normal beverage cups are 16oz and I've never had a problem filling them up.

My bad memory. For some reason I thought they were only 12oz not 16oz. (My excuse is I'm a Brit and our drinks are normally in litres!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter