Random Question for School Project

Did you see what Funball reported when she went to McCormick and Schidts the other day? Garden Walk was a ghost town, and it has some vacancies.

I think you could assumer a low rent rate with a long term lease. Also possible a preferred location near Katella or Disney Way where there may be a new parking structure right across the street.

yeah carlos the place was empty! there was a lot of stores closed down.. i mean i could of shot cannons off in a straight line and not even hit a single person!

My Project Review is today in about 30 min. i have to defend my findings and project budget to two peers, and a professor, wish me luck, this could put me on the deans list this year:wizard:

My Project Review is today in about 30 min. i have to defend my findings and project budget to two peers, and a professor, wish me luck, this could put me on the deans list this year:wizard:

Good luck, Use the words "conservative estimate to increase the chance of profitability" a lot.

i was real aggressive with my product purchasing and bad debt financing, im pretty sure, im going to get grilled on that, and my loan adjustments, but i will defenitly keep that in mind, i know my whole project back and forth, so im curious to see what they found that i might have missed, i love a challenge.:lmao:

i was real aggressive with my product purchasing and bad debt financing, im pretty sure, im going to get grilled on that, and my loan adjustments, but i will defenitly keep that in mind, i know my whole project back and forth, so im curious to see what they found that i might have missed, i love a challenge.:lmao:

Let us know how berated you were please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter