Rancho Del Zocalo enchiladas?

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
So: on occasion I treat myself to the veggie tacos at RDZ. I was thinking of getting the cheese enchiladas this Sunday. Has anyone here tried them? Are they worth it or should I stick with the tacos?

Rob

I've had the cheese enchiladas, they're gluten free (or they were the last time I had them). They were pretty darn good.

I've had the cheese enchiladas, they're gluten free (or they were the last time I had them). They were pretty darn good.
Cool. Thanks! Think I'll give 'em a try. I usually bring my lunch, so it'll be a nice treat not to have to carry a bag around for a few hours in the morning.

Definately worth a try. We try to make it over there for lunch each time we visit the park.

They're my vegetarian husband's favorite counter service meal at Disneyland Resort! I enjoy them too :) We usually end up with them a couple of times in a trip.

My suggestion, make sure you get a fresh batch. Last week, my DD ordered them, and they were not cooked all the way(cheese was not melted), and looked like they had been sitting for a while.

B

GF? That's good to know. My wife will like that, I'm betting.

Just be sure she double checks. I last had them 2 years ago and you know how things change!

If she hasn't had the Teriyaki chicken bowl at Lucky Fortune Cookery in DCA tell her it's great! GF Teriyaki sauce that tastes 'right', not salty or watery!

How did I not know cheesy enchiladas were on the menu? We go all the time, but I normally get tacos. I'm going to give these a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter